Penashield is a penetrating fungicide, termiticide, and wood preservative. Ready-to-use formula fully penetrates the wood.
Apply Penashield with a garden sprayer to all structural wood and any other building material surfaces, which can include concrete, block walls, plumbing pipes, OSB, plywood and sheet rock.
• Ready-to-use fungicide and insecticide.
• 8.5% Disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate (DOT).
• Patented penetrant mixture is applied to unsealed wood.
• Kills and prevents wood destroying organisms, including termites, carpenter ants, wood boring beetles and decay fungi (wet and dry rot).
• Delivers years of long-term residual protection.
One gallon of PenaShield will treat 150-250 square feet of wood. Apply to the point of runoff. On wood 1 inch thick or greater, apply twice. On wood with only one or two sides available, treat at least twice to the point of runoff. Repeat applications of PenaShield should be made at least 20 minutes apart. Read and follow all label instructions before use.
**Only available via Ground Shipping**
**Not available to ship to CA**