This dehumidifier is ideal for dehumidifying your sealed crawl space or basement, removing up to 9 gallons (70 pints) of water per day. The dehumidifier has a simple to use interactive display making set-up and use a breeze.
The Aprilaire E070 is low maintenance with no messy trays to empty, and simple once a year filter cleaning or replacement. It was designed and manufactured in the U.S. by Aprilaire and built to last. Aprilaire continues to improve the quality of its dehumidifiers with corrosion-resistant aluminum coils, quality manufacturing processes to prevent leaks, and robust packaging for damage-free shipment. To give you even more peace of mind, it’s backed by a 5-year warranty.
- COMPACT DESIGN (12.5” x 12.5” x 25”) allows you to install dehumidification solutions in cramped crawlspaces.
- BUILT TO LAST with corrosion-resistant aluminum coils, Aprilaire Dehumidifiers are designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by Aprilaire, the leader in indoor air quality solutions
- HELPS PREVENT MOLD, STRUCTURAL WOOD ROT, AND ODORS in a sealed crawl space. It also creates conditions less conducive to termites.
- REDUCES & CONTROLS BASEMENT HUMIDITY to help prevent damp carpeting and furnishings, mold, mildew, and odors
- REMOVES UP TO 9 GALLONS (70 pints) of water per day
- NO MESSY WATER TRAY TO EMPTY and simple to set up - just place the hose (included) or place dehumidifier over a drain, level it, plug it in, set the target humidity, and you’re done
- SET IT AND FORGET IT control automatically starts dehumidification when humidity above target is sensed
- LIGHT WEIGHT - At 56 pounds, the unit is easy to maneuver and position during installation and setup.
**In May of 2021 Aprilaire changed the model number of this unit from the 1820 to the E070. This was strictly a name change, all specs and features remained the same.**
- Length/Depth (Inches): 25
- Width (Inches): 12.5
- Height (Inches):12.5
- Weight (Pounds): 56
- Shipping Length/Depth (Inches): 31
- Shipping Width (Inches): 23
- Shipping Height (Inches): 18
- Shipping Weight (Pounds): 74
Manufacturer: Aprilaire - a division of Research Products
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This unit comes with everything you need to get it setup and running. Very simple interface and it is barely noticeable from the house when running. With a good encapsulation this unit takes care of the rest of the moisture with no problem.
Best Dehu on the market in my opinion.