This dehumidifier is ideal for dehumidifying your sealed crawl space or basement, removing up to 9 gallons (70 pints) of water per day. The dehumidifier has a simple to use interactive display making set-up and use a breeze.
The Aprilaire E070 is low maintenance with no messy trays to empty, and simple once a year filter cleaning or replacement. It was designed and manufactured in the U.S. by Aprilaire and built to last. Aprilaire continues to improve the quality of its dehumidifiers with corrosion-resistant aluminum coils, quality manufacturing processes to prevent leaks, and robust packaging for damage-free shipment. To give you even more peace of mind, it’s backed by a 5-year warranty.
- COMPACT DESIGN (12.5” x 12.5” x 25”) allows you to install dehumidification solutions in cramped crawlspaces.
- BUILT TO LAST with corrosion-resistant aluminum coils, Aprilaire Dehumidifiers are designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by Aprilaire, the leader in indoor air quality solutions
- HELPS PREVENT MOLD, STRUCTURAL WOOD ROT, AND ODORS in a sealed crawl space. It also creates conditions less conducive to termites.
- REDUCES & CONTROLS BASEMENT HUMIDITY to help prevent damp carpeting and furnishings, mold, mildew, and odors
- REMOVES UP TO 9 GALLONS (70 pints) of water per day
- NO MESSY WATER TRAY TO EMPTY and simple to set up - just place the hose (included) or place dehumidifier over a drain, level it, plug it in, set the target humidity, and you’re done
- SET IT AND FORGET IT control automatically starts dehumidification when humidity above target is sensed
- LIGHT WEIGHT - At 56 pounds, the unit is easy to maneuver and position during installation and setup.
**In May of 2021 Aprilaire changed the model number of this unit from the 1820 to the E070. This was strictly a name change, all specs and features remained the same.**
- Length/Depth (Inches): 25
- Width (Inches): 12.5
- Height (Inches):12.5
- Weight (Pounds): 56
- Shipping Length/Depth (Inches): 31
- Shipping Width (Inches): 23
- Shipping Height (Inches): 18
- Shipping Weight (Pounds): 74
Manufacturer: Aprilaire - a division of Research Products