The Aprilaire E100 Dehumidifier is ideal for dehumidifying your sealed crawl space or basement removing up to 100 pints (12.5 gallons) of water per day. For your convenience, the control panel can be mounted on the top or front of the unit so it is easy to access in any location. The dehumidifier has a simple to use interactive display making set-up and use a breeze. The Aprilaire E100 is low maintenance with no messy trays to empty, and simple once a year filter cleaning or replacement.
**This product is the replacement for the Aprilaire Model 1850 Dehumidifier**
- EnergyStar Rated to meet new 2021 minimum requirements.
- BUILT TO LAST with corrosion-resistant aluminum coils made in the U.S.A. by Aprilaire, the leader in indoor air quality solutions
- REDUCES & CONTROLS BASEMENT HUMIDITY to help prevent damp carpeting and furnishings, mold, mildew, and odors
- HELPS PREVENT MOLD, STRUCTURAL WOOD ROT, AND ODORS in the sealed crawl space under your home. It also creates conditions less conducive to termites.
- REMOVES UP TO 100 PINTS (12.5 GALLONS) of water per day
- NO MESSY WATER TRAY TO EMPTY and simple to set up - just place the hose or place dehumidifier over a drain, level it, plug it in, set the target humidity, and you’re done
- SET IT AND FORGET IT control automatically starts dehumidification when humidity above target is sensed
- Length/Depth (Inches): 26
- Width (Inches): 14
- Height (Inches): 15
- Weight (Pounds): 64
- Shipping Length/Depth (Inches): 33
- Shipping Width (Inches): 24
- Shipping Height (Inches): 21
- Shipping Weight (Pounds): 86
Manufacturer: Aprilaire - a division of Research Products