Snake Out can be used anywhere you don’t want snakes to be or any place snakes are a problem. You can apply it around homes, yards, landscaping, gardens, foundations, barns & outbuildings, garages, woodpiles, sheds, campsites—any place snakes may be a problem.
- Snake Out active ingredients include natural substances like cinnamon and clove oil that snakes dislike very much and want to stay away from.
- It does NOT contain naphthalene (the primary ingredient in mothballs). Among other effects, exposure to large amounts of naphthalene may damage or destroy red blood cells and cause anemia, and it is possibly a carcinogenic material.
- Snake Out is biodegradable.
- It will not harm lawns, gardens, flowerbeds or other desirable plants when used as directed.
- Snake Out can be used in areas where children and pets play.